Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
1. Regularly inspect the rotary table of the punching machine and the installation base of the stamping part mold to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower rotary tables.
2. Before installation and use, precision stamping parts should be strictly inspected and dirt should be removed. The guide sleeve and mold of the stretched stamping parts should be carefully checked for good lubrication.
In order to ensure the service life of the tension and compression parts, the springs of the mold should also be replaced regularly to prevent spring fatigue damage from affecting the use of the tension and compression parts.
4. Install the convex and concave molds on the turntable according to the mold installation procedure, ensuring that the directions of the convex and concave stretching stamping parts are consistent. Especially for stamping parts with directional requirements, it is necessary to be careful to prevent incorrect or reverse installation.
5. Stamping personnel should use operating tools made of soft metal when installing molds to prevent damage to stamping parts during the installation process.
6. When the convex and concave die edges of stamping parts are worn, they should be stopped in a timely manner and sharpened in a timely manner. Otherwise, it will quickly expand the wear degree of the mold edges, accelerate mold wear, and reduce the quality and service life of the stamping parts.