Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
Hardware stamping and stretching forming, as one of the main stamping processes, is widely used. Various cylindrical, rectangular, stepped, spherical, conical, parabolic, and other irregularly shaped thin-walled parts can be made using stretching technology. So today, hardware stamping manufacturer Ligao will share with you: What are the types of metal stamping, stretching, and forming processes?
When using stamping equipment for metal stamping and stretching processing, there are 16 types:
1. Cylinder stretching processing: stretching of cylindrical products with flanges. The flange and bottom are both planar in shape, and the cylinder side walls are axisymmetric. The deformation is evenly distributed on the same circumference, and the blank on the flange undergoes deep drawing deformation.
2. Elliptical stretching processing: The deformation of the blank on the flange is stretching deformation, but the deformation amount and deformation ratio change correspondingly along the contour shape. The greater the curvature, the greater the plastic deformation of the blank; On the contrary, the smaller the curvature, the smaller the plastic deformation of the blank.
3. Rectangle stretching processing is a low rectangular part formed by one stretch. When stretching, the tensile resistance at the corner of the flange deformation zone is greater than that at the straight edge, and the degree of deformation at the corner is greater than that at the straight edge.
4. Yamagata stretching processing: When the side wall of the stamped part is inclined, the side wall is suspended during the stamping process and does not adhere to the mold until the end of the forming process. The deformation characteristics of different parts of the sidewall during forming are not completely the same.
5. Hill shaped stretching processing: The deformation of the blank during the forming process of the hill shaped cover plate is not a simple stretching deformation, but a composite forming where stretching and bulging deformation coexist. The deformation of the blank on the pressing surface is tensile deformation (radial is tensile stress, tangential is compressive stress), while the deformation of the blank inside the contour (especially in the central area) is bulging deformation (both radial and tangential are tensile stress).
6. Hemispherical stretching processing with flanges: During the stretching of spherical parts, the blank partially contacts the spherical top of the punch, while the rest is in a suspended and unconstrained free state. Therefore, the main process problem with stretching such spherical parts lies in the severe thinning of the local contact parts or the instability and wrinkling of the curved parts.
7. Flange stretching processing: The flange part of the stretched product is subjected to shallow stretching processing. Its stress-strain situation is similar to compression flanging. Due to tangential compressive stress, it is prone to wrinkling, so the forming limit is mainly limited by compression wrinkling.
8. Edge stretching processing: Perform angular re stretching processing on the flange part of the stretched product in the previous process, which requires the material to have good plasticity.
9. Deep stretching processing: Products that exceed the stretching processing limit require more than two rounds of stretching before completion. Products that have undergone deep stretching processing at the front workstation are re stretched in the depth direction. The wide flange stretching part is stretched to the required flange diameter during the first stretching, and the flange diameter remains unchanged during subsequent stretching.
10. Conical stretching processing: h/d>0.8 α = For deep conical parts with a depth of 10 ° to 30 °, due to the large depth, the deformation degree of the blank is relatively large. The forming force is only transmitted by the local area of the contact between the blank and the punch, which is prone to causing local excessive thinning and even fracture of the blank