Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
Shenzhen hardware stamping parts have the following technical requirements during production, storage and transportation:
1. Size and shape: The size and shape of stamping parts should be basically consistent with the product design drawing and technical documents of the stamping parts.
2. Burr: Stamped parts that have been cut or punched usually have burrs, which require polishing according to the "Burr Height of Stamped Parts".
3. Surface quality: Except for punching, the surface condition of stamped parts should be the same as that of the used sheet metal. During the forming process, only small surface unevenness and slight burrs can occur, and it should not affect the quality of the finished product in the next process.
4. Heat treatment: After the forming and welding of stamped parts, heat treatment is generally not required.
5. Punching surface: The condition of the punching surface is not specified.
6. Supplier: The supply of hardware stamping parts in Shenzhen should ensure their basic quality status, in accordance with the stamping product drawings and inspection cards. Stamped parts refer to the forming and processing method of workpieces (stamped parts) with the required shape and size by applying external forces to plates, strips, pipes, and profiles, causing plastic deformation or separation. The stamping blanks are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and strips.
Established in 2015, Shenzhen Licao Precision Mold is a manufacturing enterprise specializing in the production of precision hardware stamping products and precision molds in Shenzhen. We provide customers with comprehensive services in product mold design, component mold design, and product production.
The company's products mainly cover consumer hardware stamping parts, hardware stamping terminals, small automotive stamping parts, contact springs, precision stretching stamping parts, motor component stamping parts, motor chips, new energy hardware parts, automotive connector male and female ends, precision molds, and so on.