Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
Metal stamping parts are products we often use. It is processed by cutting, bending, stamping, and shaping the metal material in the cavity through the pressure of the mold and the punching machine. What precautions should be taken when producing metal stamping parts?
1. Regularly check the die mounting seat of the punch turntable and stamping parts to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
2. Metal stamping parts need to be strictly inspected before installation and application. The dirt should be cleaned off. The stamping parts guide sleeve and die-casting mold should be carefully checked for good lubrication.
3. In order to ensure the longevity of the tensile and compression parts, the spring of the mold should also be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the tensile stamping parts.
4. When installing the mold, the stamping personnel should use soft metal manufacturing tools to prevent the stamping parts from being damaged by impact and extrusion during the installation process.
5. The wear of the convex and concave die edge of the stamping parts should be stopped in time and polished in time, otherwise it will rapidly expand the wear of the die edge, accelerate the wear of the die, and reduce the stamping quality and die life.