Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
Precision hardware stamping parts and other spring products are widely used in our daily lives. With the development of science and technology, people's requirements for metal stamping parts are becoming higher and higher. Especially in terms of quality and technology, the requirements are very high. The production quality requirements for stamping are very strict in electronic hardware stamping parts factories. So we must strictly control the production quality and design principles of stamping parts.
Firstly, there are requirements for precision metal stamping and bending parts:
1. The shape of bent parts should be as symmetrical as possible, and the bending radius should not be less than the minimum allowable bending radius of the material.
2. When bending components with holes, to avoid deformation of the holes.
3. The curved edge is too short to form easily, so the straight part of the curved edge should be H>2 δ。 If H is required to be very short, it is necessary to leave an appropriate margin to increase H first, and then cut off the added metal after bending it
Secondly, there are requirements for hardware stamping and drawing parts:
1. The shape of deep drawn parts should be simple and symmetrical, and the depth should not be too large, in order to minimize the number of deep drawing times and facilitate forming.
2. The fillet radius of deep drawn parts should be adjusted without increasing the process procedure. Otherwise, it will inevitably increase the number of deep drawing and shaping work, increase the number of molds, and easily generate waste and increase costs.
The design of precision hardware stamping parts must meet the basic needs of products in various fields, which requires certain design principles:
1. Satisfy product usage and technical performance, and facilitate assembly and repair.
2. It is conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and minimizing material consumption as much as possible. If possible, use low-cost materials to achieve scrap free and minimal cutting of parts.
3. The shape is simple and the structure is reasonable, which is conducive to simplifying the mold structure and simplifying the number of processes, that is, using the least and simplest stamping processes to complete the entire part processing, reducing the use of other methods for processing, and is conducive to stamping operations, facilitating the organization of mechanized and automated production, and improving labor productivity.
4. Under the condition of ensuring normal use, the requirements for dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level should be as low as possible, which is conducive to product exchange, reducing waste, and ensuring stable product quality.
5. The design of precision hardware stamping parts should be conducive to using existing equipment, process equipment, and processes as much as possible to process them, and be conducive to extending the service life of the stamping die.
The above production quality requirements and design principles for precision hardware stamping parts have been summarized here, hoping to be helpful to everyone