Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
1、 What are the types of hardware stamping in Shenzhen
1. Car parts: mainly including car structural parts, car functional parts, car lathe parts, car relays, etc.
2. Electronic parts category: mainly including connecting equipment, connectors, brush parts, electrical terminals, elastic parts, etc.
3. Home appliance parts: Mainly including household appliance parts, such as color tube electronic gun parts, as well as small household appliance parts, various structural and functional parts, etc.
4. IC integrated circuit lead structure: mainly including discrete equipment lead structure and integrated circuit lead structure.
5. Motor core: mainly includes single-phase series excitation motor core, single-phase household motor core, single-phase shaded pole motor core, permanent magnet DC motor core, industrial motor core, plastic sealed stator core, etc.
6. Electrical core: Mainly including E-shaped transformer core, EI shaped transformer core, I-shaped transformer core, and other transformer iron chips.
7. Heat exchanger fins: mainly including industrial heat exchanger fins, household heat exchanger fins, and car heat exchanger fins.
8. Other types of parts: mainly including instrument and meter parts, IT parts, acoustic and camera parts, modern office parts, and daily hardware parts.
Shenzhen Hardware Stamping
2、 Shenzhen Hardware Stamping Maintenance Measures
1. Do not place high-temperature tea cups or other high-temperature items directly on furniture hardware accessories (glass, stainless steel, hardware handles, etc.). Use foot stands, insulation pads, etc. to avoid discoloration or foaming on the surface.
2. Do not touch or scratch the surface of hardware accessories with hard objects or sharp tools, and avoid contact with characteristics such as hydrochloric acid, table salt, and brine.
3. If there are serious stains or scratches on the surface, or burns caused by fireworks, the surface can be lightly polished with fine sandpaper (400-500), and then wiped with a cleaning cloth.
4. Metal guides, hinges, hinges, etc. should be lubricated regularly to maintain a bright lubrication.
5. Adhere to the cleanliness of hardware accessories, and wipe dry any water stains on the surface caused by carelessness during use. Regularly adhere to the cleanliness and dryness of the surface.
6. Do not use sharp or hard objects to scratch the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe or a damp cloth dipped in neutral detergent or cleaning agent for treatment. After that, dry the water agent before use.