Address: Floor 1, Building 2, Quanshengchang Industrial Park, Buyong Shajing Road, Shajing Street, Shenzhen
Contact: Mr. Li 18681482740
1. Regularly inspect the turntable and mold installation base of precision stretching hardware stamping press to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
2. Before installation and use, precision stretching hardware stamping parts should be strictly inspected and dirt should be removed. The guide sleeve and mold of the stretching stamping parts should be carefully checked for good lubrication.
3. In order to ensure the service life of precision stretching hardware stamping parts, the spring of the mold should also be replaced regularly to prevent spring fatigue damage from affecting the use of stretching stamping parts.
4. Stamping personnel should use softer metals (such as copper, aluminum, etc.) to make operating tools when installing molds, to prevent damage to stretched stamping parts during the installation process.
5. When the convex and concave die edges of precision stretching hardware stamping parts are worn, they should be stopped in a timely manner and sharpened in a timely manner. Otherwise, it will quickly expand the wear degree of the mold edges, accelerate mold wear, and reduce the quality and service life of the stamping parts.
6. Install the convex and concave molds on the turntable according to the mold installation procedure, ensuring that the directions of the convex and concave stretching and stamping parts are consistent. Especially for stretching and stamping parts with directional requirements (non circular and square), it is necessary to pay more attention to prevent incorrect or reverse installation.
The service life of precision stretching hardware stamping parts depends not only on reasonable mold structure, ultra-high manufacturing accuracy, good processing effect, and the correct selection of punching machines, installation accuracy of stretching stamping parts, but also on the correct use, maintenance, and upkeep of molds.